Designed with female emergency responders in mind, the EMS Pants are built for speed and agility with lightweight yet sturdy fabric. These pants can handle any challenge you encounter, with Teflon® treatments that allow you to do your job without having to worry about stains, soil and perspiration ruining your uniform. Constructed explicitly for the EMS professional, cargo pockets come with interior dividers, while exterior pockets allow you to organize your gear. Roomy front pockets provide plenteous and handy storage, with reinforced bottom edges to protect from wear. 5.11 Double-Time® belt loops feature an extra-wide belt loop with a thinner 3/8" loop on top, enabling you to attach a radio strap or other accessory.
- 7.25 oz, fade-resistant poly/cotton twill
- Teflon® treated for stain, soil and fluid resistance
- 8 pockets: 2 front, 2 rear, 2 leg and 2 cargo pockets with internal dividers and external EMS specific pockets
- Cordura® nylon lined scissor/shears pocket
- Extra-deep front pockets feature coin-keeper construction
- Rear pockets have 5.11's trademark slash pockets and utility straps, plus welted wallet pockets
- Prym® snap and YKK® zipper for proven durability
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband for maximum comfort
- Gripper waistband keeps shirt tucked in
- Double-Time™ belt loops for enhanced anchorage for accessories
- Gusseted crotch that allows freedom of movement and virtually eliminates seam failure
- 2 fabric layers in seat and knees for greater durability
- Tough cuff hemming
- Rear web strap to customize loadout quickly and easily
- Machine wash and dry
Regular length inseam:
2-30 1/4", 4-30 1/2", 6-30 3/4", 8-31", 10-31 1/4", 12-31 1/2", 14- 31 3/4", 16-32"
Long length inseam: 2-33 1/4", 4-33 1/2", 6-33 3/4", 8-34", 10-34 1/4", 12-34 1/2", 14- 34 3/4", 16-35"