Whether you’re running through mud, scaling walls, climbing ropes or navigating the urban jungle, the Magnum Opus the only boot you’ll ever need. A Kurim Protective upper with breathable mesh panels provide exceptional abrasion resistance and protection. Incorporates i-shield to repel water, dirt and stains. Fast and agile, the Opus is built with flexible foot-forming construction and impact RECOIL technology for all-day comfort. The carbon rubber outsole delivers excellent grip and features multi-directional lugs for superior traction. The high-technology outsole includes a toe-off zone for added grip when pushing off during gait cycles, brake zone for added downhill grip, outsole wrap for extra support and a decoupled heel to isolate the initial strike zone for improved shock absorption. Magnum’s Opus combines the durability of a combat boot with the performance of a lightweight athletic boot.
- Kurim Protective upper provides high abrasion resistance and protection
- Net mesh panels are lightweight and breathable with high abrasion resistance
- i-shield technology repels water and resists dirt and stains
- Closed hooks for secure lacing
- Flexible foot forming construction
- Compression molded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
- Durable carbon rubber outsole provides grip and durability
- Multi-directional lugs deliver superior traction, grip and support
- Toe-off zone for added grip when pushing off during gait cycles
- Forefoot flex grooves enhance natural motion and toe-off
- Outsole wrap on the medial side for extra support and durability
- Brake zone for added downhill grip
- Decoupled heel to isolate the initial strike zone, improving shock absorption
There are no questions for this product at the moment.