TurtleSkin Duty Gloves
- Offers both cut and puncture resistance
- Provides 6 times more protection in the palm against hypodermic needles
- High needle and cut resistant palm and fingertips
- Snug knit backing
- Puncture resistant to 267 grams of force
- Cut resistant to 1458 grams of force
|Sort By: ||
Deputy Sheriff - October 17, 2011
"Great pair of gloves,they do take a week or two to breakin. If you have search prisoner with ""remote"" chance of having an uncapped needle on them,do yourself a favour and buy yourself a pair they are worth it ."
24 out of 24 people found this review helpful
These gloves are amazing! Like the other review states, they are a little stiff in the finger tips, and have a slight amount of color bleed when you sweat, but as a Corrections Officer we can run over tattoo needles, hypo needles, knives, and rusted razor blades. All of the above I have been subject to and these gloves have accepted and beaten each challenge I have thrown at them. 55 easily. One note... Be careful of the velcro strap as it has a tendancy of breaking!
12 out of 12 people found this review helpful
There are no questions for this product at the moment.