Uber cool merges with uber durability in these Revolvr Pants from Kuhl. Constructed from a cotton-nylon blend for lightweight yet durable outdoor wear. Patina dye and river wash lend a vintage look to these signature pants from Kuhl. Conventional five-pocket design, along with a cell phone pocket, provides storage for your cell phone, ID and other essentials. Double layer scuff-guard at cuffs and pockets reduces the wear and tear that these critical junctions frequently incur. Exclusive free ride waist combined with natural curve adds considerable comfort, while fully gusseted crotch gives the unrestricted mobility needed for everything from construction projects to felling trees.
- 5.1 oz, Uberkuhl™ fabric: 74% combed cotton canvas, 26% nylon
- Shrink resistant
- Traditional five-pocket pant design
- Additional cell phone pocket
- Scuff-guards: double layer scuff-guard at cuffs and pockets for uber durability
- Born Free™ gusseted crotch: added fabric panel gives you freedom to move
- Zipper with Fiocchi snap imported from Italy
- Exclusive free ride waist (natural curve for a better fit)
- Full cut
|Sort By: ||
Poor Quality - September 14, 2018
Great styling and fit, however, I ripped 2 pair of these pants in normal day to day activity. They didn't wear out. They were not abused. They simply ripped in surprising ways. I sent more than a dozen emails to Kuhl customer service and was met with rude responses and lack of understanding. Feel free to look at the attached picture and decide for yourself if these were worn or ripped due to poor design and cheap material. This will be my last purchase from KUHL
There are no questions for this product at the moment.