The Nike SFB Gen 2 8" Boot provides comfort and protection while allowing you to move freely in rough terrain. The boot is made of nylon canvas and synthetic leather trim that provides a durable yet breathable feel first responders have come to count on. The black color complements first responders' uniforms.
- Synthetic leather and nylon canvas upper for durability
- Gore-Tex® lining is water-resistant to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- 8” collar offers protection and ankle support while the lacing system keeps your boot in place as you move.
- Updated locking lace system allows you to lace up once for a locked-in fit with an easy pull at the top laces for quick on and off.
- Foam midsole inside the boot provides lightweight cushioning
- Internal rock shield helps reduce pressure and protect against punctures while still maintaining flexibility
- Rubber sole with an aggressive pattern for solid traction on a variety of rugged surfaces
- Saw-tooth design at the arch offers grip for fast roping
- Outsole wraps up around the toe and is stitched on for added durability
There are no questions for this product at the moment.